Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ixora ghost story

Actually i hear from my owner who rent the room from me ..before the girl jump ...he say to us last year got a people fall down in accident , he die very "yuan wang" then he will become a evil then after 1 year he will make another people to die there to replace him .....so this will happen happen again de then also nearly ghost festival he will come out to take other people ....my room owner just say finish ,the kes is happen in after 1 month ,that day i am in home town , i hear alfon say but i think alfon want to cheat me , he say really de, then i think back....oh my god look like really got ghost in ixora leh ......not only in ixora in MMU also got leh ....u know where or not.....in libraly is true de my sisiter friend got see before ....i also hear her story (to be continue)

No comments: