Saturday, October 6, 2007

many thing worry about it

i scared my test fail ah... the english lah , the computer lah , the moral lah... many ..die lo.... i dun no why since i come here to study become very lazy liao , i think is my housemate make me so lazy de...now i every day pray for god lah pray for "nenek moyang" lah any way can help me to reduce the scaring i got try , just like the result of test scary then the ghost . ha yo how ah , make me very nerves lah .....i dun want retake ....i dun want retake even in sleep i also talking the same thing .....sometime i will dream "wah i get all past leh , wah so good ah , thank for the god , ya all past alrdy dun worry lah "but after thinking very happy just like happen alrdy ....but at the end this is also a dream , i must weak up from the dream then facing my hardness and suffering......................if if my result really is fail many de , i think NEXT FALL DOWN FROM IXORA IS ME..... then i think i want to choose the 2nd floor to jump coz not high ma also dare to jump.....if die that mean there got ghost lo... if not die i also can say the ghost push me de i also dun no what happen leh.... like that ... then the MMU will know all this thing ....i think i will busy lo coz i become a star in MMU alrdy say about ixora ghost

No comments: