Saturday, October 6, 2007

How i feel study in MMU

MMU ah....atcually my 2 sister also study here , they also already finish their education already. Now is my turn study in MMU , MMU first view for me is not very nice , i think MMU look not nice but the people study there it will nice..... but so far here , i already study here about 3 month . I still got not much friend here. Atcually have ,they are alfon lah , wendy lah .... i think this 2 friend is most talking with me , other than that only seldom communicate with them , but i dun no why in msn can talk many , just compare in class i dun no want to talk what with them ...... anyway is that my face look not friendly ma. Atcually I am the people like to laugh , 1 day cannot laugh if won't be, if you dun friend with me , you will loss a funny friend .......no lah just say!!!! Because nothing to do.....

No comments: